Rabbit Nail Trims and Home Health Check Demonstrations:
- First Saturday of every month
- 11 am - 4 pm
- For Other Living Things (FOLT)
Westmoor Village Shopping Center,
1261 S Mary Ave,
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Specific show dates can be found here.
in and get your rabbit(s) a nail trim and scent gland cleaning. We are
also available to answer any questions you may have about your pet.
The Rabbit Haven offers Home Health Check demonstrations to teach you
how to examine your rabbit from nose to toes. Our staff will quickly do
a Home Health Check on your rabbit and give you a handout that you can
have on hand when performing them yourself at home. This is not a
substitute for a vet exam.
If you have not had a Home Health Check demonstration before, please
book an appointment right after your nail trim (if possible). If you
have already had a Home Health Check demo you do not need this
- You may book up to 1 month in advance. Last opportunity to book is 24 hours before each clinic.
- Those subscribed to our Mailing List will be notified when booking opens for each show and reminded about the shows a few days beforehand.
- Please bring a blanket for the groomer to handle your rabbit(s) with, and arrive on time.
- If you will not be able to make your appointment, please cancel it in advance!
The Rabbit Haven Bunny Hop:
Bring your bunny for a day of fun with exciting bunny games, tunnels, tents, and toys! This is a small, indoor, safe venue for your rabbits to play and meet other rabbits.
- Sunday, March 19th
- Admission is $8 per rabbit (1 hour time slots)
- 12 pm - 4 pm
- Pet Food Express Community Center
1152 Blossom Hill Road
San Jose, CA 95118
- Your bunny must be spayed/neutered and healthy
- Your bunny should arrive in a carrier
- One bunny family member must be with bunny in play room at all times